Mold Testing

WHY TEST YOUR HOME FOR MOLD

Mold damages what it grows on and the longer it grows, the more damage it can cause.  Molds are an esstial part of the natural environment. Outdoors, they break down dead organic matter. But indoors, mods are potentially toxic, and their growth should be prevented. Let me inspect your home for mold before expensive problems develop.

FACTS ABOUT MOLD

There are many types of mold, the they reproduce by means of microscopic, airborne spores.  Mold can start growing indoors when its spores float inside from outddors and land on surfaces that are damp.  Exposure to mold by inhaling or touching mold spores can cause allergic reactions and irritation to the lungs, eyes, skin, nose and throat.

LET DPI TEST YOUR HOME FOR MOLD

Mold that gets established can gradually destroy the things it grows on, including home furnishings and structural components. You can prevent damage to your home and furnishings, save money, and avoid health problems by controlling unwanted moisture intrusion and eliminating potential mold growth. Protect your investment and your family’s health, and let me inspect your home for mold and the warning signs of mold growth.